Everyone enrolled in the Partnership
PPO must take action in 2015!
New plan members: click here to learn
how to fulfill the Promise
Annual Enrollment Period:
The annual enrollment period for 2015 insurance benefits is October 1 to November 1, 2014, for most programs. During this time, all eligble employees and dependents can enroll in health insurance.
What's Changing for 2015:
- Health insurance premiums will NOT increase in 2015.
- The total in-network out-of-pocket maximum will be less in 2015 for all plans.
- There will be a single medical maximum out-of-pocket. The medical copay and coinsurance out-of-pocket maximums are combined.
2015 Partnership PPO Requirements:
- Complete the online Healthways Well-Being Assessment® (health questionnaire) between January 1 and March 15, 2015.
- If you receive a health coaching call from Healthways, you must actively participate in coaching, which could include a tobacco cessation coaching program if you use tobacco. Members called to coach must also complete a biometric health screening by July 15, 2015.
- Update your contact information if it changes.