Everyone enrolled in the Partnership
PPO must take action in 2014!
New plan members: click here to learn
how to fulfill the Promise
Annual Enrollment Transfer Period /Open Enrollment
The annual enrollment period ended on November 1, 2013. Any requested changes will be effective January 1, 2014, and you must remain in your selected benefits until December 31, 2014.
2014 Partnership Promise Requirements
Everyone enrolled in the Partnership PPO must take action in 2014!
In 2014, members and covered spouses must do the following to fulfill the 2014 Partnership Promise requirements:
- Complete the online Healthways Well-Being Assessment™ (WBA) health questionnaire by March 15, 2014.
- Note: You can only complete this requirement between January 1 and March 31, 2014.
- Complete a biometric screening either at your doctor's office or at a worksite event by July 15, 2014.
- Participate in health coaching and/or case management if identified by Healthways.
- Health coaching could include participating in the Healthways tobacco cessation program if you are a tobacco user.
- Update your contact information with your employer if it changes.
New Hires/Newly Covered Members
New plan members (as of 1/1/14) who enroll in the Partnership PPO must complete the online Well-Being Assessment (WBA) and biometric screening within 120 days of their insurance coverage effective date.