Using Your HSA
If you are enrolled in a Consumer Driven Health Plan with a Health Savings Account (CDHP/HSA) here is an information sheet that can help you learn how to:
- Register your HSA online (note: your Member ID is your Social Security #)
- Use your Debit Card
- Make a Payment
- Pay Yourself Back
- Request Reimbursement
Call PayFlex directly at 855.288.7345
- Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Central
- Saturday, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Central.
2016 Partnership Promise Requirements
Everyone enrolled in the Partnership PPO or Wellness HealthSavings CDHP must take action in 2016 by completing the Partnership Promise.
Complete the online Healthways Well-Being Assessment™ (WBA) by March 15, 2016
Complete a biometric health screening by July 15, 2016
Actively participate in coaching if you are called
Keep your contact information current with your employer; or, if a covered spouse, keep your contact information current with Healthways, if it changes
Introducing ALEX® — Your Personal Benefits Expert
ALEX, your personal online ParTNers for Health benefits expert can help you choose which insurance option may work best for you.
If you answer yes to the following questions, the HealthSavings CDHP may be for you:
- Are you looking for coverage for unexpected illnesses and accidents at a lower monthly premium?
- Are you willing to pay for routine medical services up front in exchange for a lower premium?
- Do you have income/savings high enough to cover routine medical care (up to the deductible)?
- Do you want to use the HSA as a pre-tax savings vehicle for future medical costs, especially during retirement?