Everyone enrolled in the Partnership
PPO must take action in 2015!
New plan members: click here to learn
how to fulfill the Promise
November Gratitude Campaign (#my4thanks):
In November, the ParTNers for Health EAP is taking to social media to focus on gratitude and giving thanks for our friends, family and co-workers.
Here's how to get involved:
Step 1: Each Monday during November we will focus on why we are thankful for each group.
- November 3 — Friends & Community. Friends and community can include your civic organizations, your neighborhood, your kid's school and friends.
- November 10 — Workplace. Recognize the people during the day who help you with projects, make you smile or make your day better.
- November 17 — Self. This week recognize that your unique self is a key part of the equation! Share your talents and strengths, what you enjoy, and your hobbies.
- November 24 — Family. Remember to cherish the moments with your relatives and "family" of choice. This is an opportunity to acknowledge those closest to you and celebrate your relationships.
Step 2: Snap a picture of something or someone that represent what you are thankful for.
Step 3: Share what you're thankful for with us and your community each Monday and use #my4thanks on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
Step 4: We will repost our favorite #my4thanks submissions on Facebook and Twitter. So keep an eye out for your photos!
2015 Partnership PPO Requirements:
- Complete the online Healthways Well-Being Assessment® (health questionnaire) between January 1 and March 15, 2015.
- If you receive a health coaching call from Healthways, you must actively participate in coaching, which could include a tobacco cessation coaching program if you use tobacco. Members called to coach must also complete a biometric health screening by July 15, 2015.
- Update your contact information if it changes.