Home | Wellness | Nurse Advice Line
Your 24/7 Nurse Advice Line
Questions about your health can come up at any minute. The nurse advice line gives you information and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no cost to you.
Whether you have questions about a new diagnosis or you aren't sure about an urgent situation, the nurse advice line is there when you need it.
Day or Night, talk to a nurse about:
- I forgot to take my pill, should I take two?
- Should my child stay home from school?
- Vomiting, cramps or other pains
- Flu, fever and colds
- Scrapes, cuts and burns
- Understanding what a doctor told you
- The closest hospital or after-hours clinic
Or if you need help to decide when to:
- Care for yourself at home
- Call a doctor
- Call 911 or go to the emergency room
Call: 888.741.3390 at any hour to speak to a nurse.